ATSA experience is over 8 years; Treasurer (2010-11); Vice-Chair (2011-12); Chair (2012-2016); Treasurer (2017 – present).
Sam’s aspirations for ATSA is to drive equitable policy outcomes for AT suppliers and to ensure that ATSA services remain relevant for members with a focus on business improvement. He wishes for ATSA members to be up-to-date with developments in the Policy space and to ensure that supplier perspectives are included to ensure best possible outcomes for consumers.
Experience / Background:
- 2000 - 2003: Arthur Anderson, Sydney
- 2003 - 2007: Ernst & Young, Sydney, London and USA (Mid Atlantic)
- 2007 - 2008: MBA, AGSM
- 2009: Private Equity and Consulting
- 2009 - present: Director and Company Secretary of Aidacare.
- B.Econ, Finance & Accounting, University of Sydney, 2000
- Chartered Accountant, ICAA, 2002
- MBA, AGSM (UNSW), 2008