To be held prior to the ATSA AGM on the 22 November 2021, we are excited to announce that Dr Lloyd Walker, Director Assistive Technology at National Disability Insurance Agency, Dougie Herd, Executive Director at Community Connections Inc and Laura O’Reilly OAM, CEO at Fighting Chance Australia, Co-Founder at Hireup, Jigsaw and Avenue will be joining us for a panel discussion about customer service.
Customer service and connecting with your client
In this free session, points we aim to cover include:
- What is great customer service in the NDIS context?
- Why is customer engagement and retention key to your future success?
- The AT market environment is changing – we are not simply a business offering a product or a service, but also an educator (providing the knowledge that enables the powershift from government hand out models to ‘choice and control’ guided by the participant)
- Building a brand that is valued by the consumer of AT and why customer loyalty will be key to your business future.
- Mentoring your customer to find the solution.
Date: 22 November 2021
Time: 1pm – 3.30pm (Eastern Daylight Saving Time)
Register: Email email@example.com
Location: In person at Rex Hotel Canberra or via Zoom
Our Annual General Meeting for Members will be held from 4pm on the 22 November 2021 – if you are yet to RSVP please do so before the 12 November via email firstname.lastname@example.org