Assistive Technology Suppliers Australia (ATSA) Ltd is a leading industry body who provides advocacy and support to the AT sector for the benefit of users, government agencies, healthcare professionals and the industry.
A registered Charity, ATSA is an industry association that is dedicated to the funding and promoting of research, education, industry “best practice” and the running of the high regarded ATSA Independent Living Expos around Australia.
ATSA strives to improve the quality of AT provision through education of health care professionals and promoting ethical business practices for the collective mutual benefit and interests of the Members and the public.
With just two EO’s in the past 12 years, strong leadership has provided ATSA membership great stability through a time of growth and the introduction of NDIS. ATSA is now looking for an experienced and passionate Executive Officer to lead the organization into its next chapter of growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the strategic direction of ATSA, including overseeing all aspects of operations from financial management to membership growth and advocacy initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organizational skills, project management experience, excellent communication abilities, an investigative/entrepreneurial spirit with experience leveraging partnerships and public relations efforts. Ideally, they will also a deep understanding of Assistive Technology industry trends and regulations in the disability and aged sectors.
The applicant will be able to demonstrate
- be an effective people leader who thrives in ambiguous settings, is commercially astute and effectively manages risk and complexity;
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision and proven facilitation, influencing, negotiation, advocacy and problem-solving skills;
- Experience working with and supporting a Board;
- Industry experience and a track record of at least two of:
- Growing a business over a period of time
- A lead role in developing and implementing advocacy or policy implementation
- Worked for a not-for-profit organisation
- Successfully managed a membership organisation
Your capabilities and experience are supported by relevant business qualifications. This role will remain open until filled. Applications will be reviewed on arrival for residency, qualifications and experience.
If this, is you, please send a cover letter and CV outlining your interest, experience, and skills to email@example.com
For enquires on this role please call David Sinclair on 0418 861 847