Sign up to our Newsletter
Keep up to date with relevant news and information with our newsletters, with topics from government initiatives to local stories from the community.
Assistive Technology Suppliers Australia Ltd ABN 58 628 080 517
Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
Assistive Technology Suppliers Australia Ltd ABN 58 628 080 517 (ATSA) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members of ATSA (Members) to:
• elect to be sent or not sent certain documents; and
• make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
ATSA is required to send the following documents to Members, and Members are entitled to receive:
• documents that relate to a meeting of Members, such as a notice of meeting;
• the Annual Report of ATSA (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
• a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website,
together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations (collectively, the Documents).
Your right to make an election
Each Member is entitled to elect:
• to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
• not to be sent the Annual Report of ATSA (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations), by notifying ATSA of the election.
A Member may make an election in relation to all Documents or specific Documents.
ATSA encourages all Members to receive communications electronically. Please note, that if an election is not made known to ATSA, ATSA will supply all documents electronically.
Your right to request Documents
• In addition to any election, a Member is also entitled to request ATSA to send a particular Document to the Member in physical form or in electronic form.
Notifying ATSA of your election or request
You can make your election and/or request by contacting ATSA’s Company Secretary, David Sinclair, at David.Sinclair@atsa.org.au or by phone on (02) 8006 7357