On 18 June 2021, the Department of Health issued a new COVID-19 vaccination – Disability Provider Alert.
This includes information on:
- Updated advice on the AstraZeneca vaccine
- State and territory information for participants, providers and support workers
- Informed consent and receiving a COVID-19 vaccine
- Recent disability worker meeting addressing questions about the COVID-19 vaccination program
- Resources for NDIS providers.
You can find more COVID-19 vaccine resources and information on the Department of Health website:
- COVID-19 vaccine information for disability service providers
- Information for people with disability about COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccine information for disability workers
More information will be published as it becomes available.